Visit a participating installation ESM facility
- Naval Base San Diego
- Naval Base Point Loma
- Naval Base Ventura County
- NAS Lemoore
- NAS Fallon
We want to hear about your experience! Make sure to complete the brief survey presented on each installation facility page.
About Essential Station Messing (ESM)
ESM stands for Essential Station Messing (ESM). The locations are MWR NAF managed food and beverage operations that feed RIK eligible Sailors at no charge from ESM specific menu options. The ESM program offers a variety of menu options for the Sailors following the Go for Green Galley program. The galley will only serve meals Monday to Friday breakfast and lunch. Dinner, weekend and holiday meals will be available at the designated MWR food and Beverage locations.
Who is eligible to dine in our facilities?
- Active duty personnel (U.S. and Foreign Military)
- Reservist (Inactive Duty training, Active duty training)
- National Guard
- Midshipmen and Cadets of Military Academies (U.S. and Foreign)
- Naval Reserve Officer Training Corps Midshipmen
- Escorted family members of active duty personnel and reservist on active duty
- All government travelers (on orders) when directed to subsist from the ashore galley
- Civilian personnel who work in the galley (only in their work location)
- Nonprofit youth organizations and military students