The NAS Fallon RV Park is a full-service facility that offers electric, sewer, and water hook-ups at each space. There is also a courtesy station with showers and a laundry facility on the premises. You can rent spaces daily, up to a 30 day maximum. The park is available to all Military and their immediate families, DOD Civilians, and Base Contractors. This is a convenient and economical solution for people who are looking for an RV campground close to work.
The RV park is open year-round and reservations are accepted up to 12 months in advance for all active duty military customers and six months in advance for all other authorized customers. WiFi is available and there is FREE laundry and showers available for guests. Call today to reserve your space.
Call 1-855 YOUR MWR (1-855-968-7697) to confirm your stay with MWR. Reservations are only available to MWR ID cardholders. Active Duty personnel can make reservations up to a year in advance.
• From Fallon, go South on US-95 to CA-118 (Wildes road, but on maps as Wood Dr.)
• Go about 3.25 miles and turn right (South) on Pasture Road.
• Continue to Berney Rd. and turn Left, continue down Berney until you arrive at the South Gate.
Once you've been given access onto the base, make an immediate left and then the next immediate left. When you reach the roundabout, continue through until you've made a "left turn" (the Go-Kart track will be on your left).
• Turn right onto Lahontan Dr. (Credit Union is on the corner.)
• Turn into the first parking lot on the right to park and then cross the street to enter Bldg. 308 for RV Park check-in.
• Once checked in, Turn right onto Lahontan Dr. and continue to the end of the street.
• At the Stop sign turn right onto Bonanza Rd.
The RV Park entrance is a short distance to your left. Park your RV in the designated spot number given at check-in.